Can you believe 2019 is just a few days away! Each year seems to go by faster than the previous one.
Although some of you might be looking forward to the new year, those out there who have yet to implement a 2019 content marketing strategy that meets your goals may be wishing you can rewind the clock.
Do you have so much on your plate that the idea of starting on a content strategy is too overwhelming? Maybe you aren’t sure how to get started. Or maybe you aren’t sure what your goals should be.
Whatever the reason, I’m here to help you!
Stop putting it off! If you want to see real results, planning your strategy needs to start now. Contact me to head into 2019 on the right foot.
Along with content marketing strategy, I can help with training, workshops, one-on-one executive coaching, and more…
In the meantime, check out a few of our best posts from 2018 and free resources to get you up to speed on content marketing and best practices.
- Why Written Content Is More Important Than Ever
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Strategy, Not a Plan
- Need a Better Marketing Strategy? Use a Digital Strategy Template
- Why B2B Video Marketing Strategies Are Evolving
- Why Marketers Are Still Struggling to Measure Engagement
- When to Start Activating Your Employees for Marketing Success
- Landing Pages: The Huge Mistakes Marketers Make and How to Avoid Them
- Why B2B Marketers Should Shift to a Conversational Voice and How To Do It
- How to Create an Effective Content Marketing Strategy
If you haven’t already seen these, here are my free guides:
- Killer Presentations E-Guide: Delivering effective presentations is key to success in today’s competitive landscape. Whether you are the CEO of a startup, a corporate professional, or just starting your career, delivering killer presentations can make or break you career.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing: Content marketing, when you peel away all the layers of techniques, trends, and possibilities, is a business opportunity. At its core, it’s a tool businesses can use for growth. Unlike other methods, there is something special that makes content marketing stand out as the golden boy of modern marketing. It’s sustainable.
- The Ultimate Guide to Employee Activation: What if your organization was staffed by a team of experts – employees who are skilled, driven, and have a lot to offer, not only to your customers but also to society? Imagine what a powerhouse your company would become.
Come See Me Speak in 2019!
- AMA Cincinnati “Trailblazer Series” Jan 18 in Cincy
- Differo’s Content Marketing Super Day in Helsinki Jan 31
- Content4Demand’s B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale on Feb 25-27
- 5th Annual Super Content in Stockholm Sweden April 10-12
- Experience Inbound June 3-4 Milwaukee and Green Bay, WI
- Content Marketing World Sept 3-6 in Cleveland, OH
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum October 16-18 in Washington, DC
Book me to speak at your next event!
And if you have any questions at all about your content marketing strategy or these resources, please contact me!
Thanks for all your support!