This is the story of how Scott Belsky created Behance, a global community of creatives focused on making ideas happen.
Slingshots are short stories about a creative side project that led somewhere surprising or unexpected. They run every other week as part of Unthinkable.
In This Episode:
- Learn why Scott Belsky never cared which product Behance launched. It was about something else entirely…
- Hear the biggest problem facing creative people today, and how Scott and his co-founder went about solving it.
- Follow Scott’s founding story, creating a global movement despite a very atypical, uncommon product for any tech entrepreneur to build.
Links to Know:
- Scott Belsky’s Twitter: twitter.com/scottbelsky
Go Behind-the-Scenes Making the Show:
- Follow Jay on Twitter: twitter.com/jayacunzo
- Follow Jay on Snapchat: Snapchat.com/add/jayacunzo
Get a Personal Note from Jay Every Monday Morning:
- Subscribe to the Unthinkable newsletter at unthinkable.fm or scroll down to the box below and enter your email.
The post The Surprising Lesson from Scott Belsky’s Creation of Behance, a Global Creative Community appeared first on Unthinkable.