15 Must-Read Tweets from Top SaaS Marketing Influencers
Your Twitter timeline is flooded.
If you’re like me, you probably follow several different people. Everyone serves a purpose. So, you’re consuming a little news, some sports, and lots of influencers in your industry.
And despite your efforts to read every tweet, you simply can’t.
But don’t worry. I’ve curated the best tweets from the top SaaS marketing influencers.
Check out (and follow) these movers and shakers.
1. Morgan Brown – COO of Inman News
7 Great Ways to Celebrate Users’ Progress (And Drive Them Deeper Into Your Product) https://t.co/4fukI39afk
— Morgan Brown (@morganb) June 9, 2016
2. Nichole Elizabeth Demere – SaaS Consultant & Customer Success Evangelist
— Nichole Elizabeth (@NikkiElizDemere) June 10, 2016
3. Everette Taylor – Founder & CEO of MilliSense
LA is a weird place. Some people spend much of their time trying to be around the rich & famous, they forget to make a name for themselves.
— Everette Taylor (@Everette) May 30, 2016
4. Lincoln Murphy – Founder of Sixteen Ventures
Proper onboarding isn't done to prevent churn; it's done to ensure the customer achieves their Desired Outcome. Retention comes from that.
— Lincoln Murphy (@lincolnmurphy) April 21, 2016
5. Sujan Patel – Co-Founder of ContentMarketer.io
Spending the day filming marketing videos pic.twitter.com/99AjF32H4W
— Sujan Patel (@sujanpatel) June 10, 2016
6. Mary Green – Content at Sticker Mule
— Mary Green (@MaryGreenCNY) June 10, 2016
7. Trevor Hatfield – Founder & CEO of Inturact
— Trevor Hatfield (@trevorhatfield) June 9, 2016
8. Dave Rigotti – Head of Marketing at Bizible
— Dave Rigotti (@drigotti) June 9, 2016
9. Leeyen Rogers – VP of Marketing at JotForm
— Leeyen Rogers (@leeyenrogers) April 8, 2016
10. Sarah E. Brown – Growth Marketing at ServiceRocket
— Sarah E. Brown (@SEBMarketing) June 8, 2016
11. William Harris – Growth Marketer and Founder of Elumynt
— William Harris (@wmharris101) June 10, 2016
12. Ronell Smith – Moz Associate & Content Strategist
— Ronell Smith (@RonellSmith) June 10, 2016
13. Kevin Ho – Inbound Marketer at Wishpond
— Kevin Ho (@mayoshrimp) June 4, 2016
14. Talia Wolf – Founder of Conversioner
— Talia Wolf (@TaliaGw) May 29, 2016
15. Kelly Kuhn-Wallace – Growth Marketing & Strategy Consultant
— Kelly Kuhn-Wallace (@KKDUB) May 31, 2016
Life gets busy. But that’s no excuse when it comes to your learning.
Be sure to follow these top influencers for the latest trends.
Daily Insights Delivered To Your Inbox
Get the latest updates from the Marketing Insiders and receive 10 Content Marketing ROI Formulas and Calculations from my book The Content Formula.