How a Blog Writing Subscription Service Can Help You Reach and Convert More Customers
We all want to see more traffic to our website, better search engine rankings, and increased conversions. But we don’t always have the time or the budget to make it happen.
If you want to invest in content marketing but don’t have the time or resources, using a blog writing subscription service is an effective and proven way to publish high quality content and reach a wider audience.
What Is a Blog Writing Subscription Service?
The most important part of your content marketing strategy is, of course, the content itself. But what if you’re not a great writer? Or you simply don’t have the time or employees to spare to write regular blog posts in-house?
Many business owners and marketers find themselves facing this dilemma, and luckily there’s an easy solution.
Content subscription services employ professional blog writers to produce blog posts for you on a regular basis. Using such a service means you can set it and forget it: publish high-quality content, without spending a lot of time.
Because these services have entire teams of writers at their disposal, you can order as much content as you need on a recurring basis. If you want to publish weekly or daily blogs, you can place your order in advance and have the blog post ideas and the articles ready to publish without any need to chase up freelancers or hire your own team of full-time staff writers.
What Are the Advantages of a Blog Writing Subscription Service?
There are several advantages to outsourcing your content creation to one of our specialist content marketers:
- They save you time, as you don’t have to research and write the content yourself. With content outsourced, you’re free to focus on strategy and your core business activities.
- You can benefit from pre-screened, qualified content writers, without the need to directly employ freelancers yourself. Because many services employ hundreds or even thousands of writers, you can also request specific experience or qualifications when you’re ordering content – many writers are industry experts in a specific niche.
- Access a wide pool of talent and experience. It’s likely that the content service you choose will have writers from all walks of life and from all over the world. This can be very valuable when you need content written from a specific point of view, or you just want to vary the voice of your blog posts. Having this large pool of writers also means it’s easy to switch to a different writer if you’re not happy with the content you’ve been getting – this is not so easy if you’ve hired a full-time in-house content writer.
- Get blog posts that are optimized for SEO. Because experienced blog post writers understand how to craft an article that’s entertaining to read and also include relevant keywords, you won’t have to worry about optimizing your content before you publish it.
- They can come up with a content marketing plan for you. Not sure what to write about? Some services will handle the keyword research, competitor analysis, and content strategy for you, so all you have to do is hit the publish button.
- Posts are edited and plagiarism free. Good quality services will have a separate team of editors and will check content for uniqueness before releasing it to you – the whole process is managed for you, making it much easier than working with freelancers directly
- It’s an affordable way of producing content. Because you’re ordering content in bulk regularly, you can benefit from more affordable rates than if you were to order individual articles.
- You retain all the rights to the content you buy and can publish it under your own name.
- The turnaround time is fast. In some cases, you can get your content back within hours of placing an order.
- Integrate blog content into your marketing plan. Some services offer other content services such as social media posts, emails, and sales letters so you can outsource all your content creation without the need for an in-house marketing team.
- Publishing content regularly boosts your brand and SEO. When you publish quality blog posts consistently, you’ll attract a dedicated audience. Google is also thought to reward websites that publish content regularly with a “fresh content” ranking factor.
Most marketers understand the power of publishing high-quality content on a consistent basis. However, over half of all B2B marketers surveyed by the Content Marketing Institute said that producing engaging content on a consistent basis was a major challenge. Using a blog content writing subscription service is the obvious solution to this challenge.
How Blog Services Help You Reach and Convert More Customers
If you want to grow your business, one of the simplest and most effective marketing activities you can invest in is publishing regular blog posts.
Some of the benefits that regular blogging can provide for your business include:
1. Build awareness of your brand.
If your brand is already a household name, your marketing pretty much takes cares of itself. However, for smaller or newer brands, or if you’re moving into a new industry or geographical area, blogging is one way you can get your brand in front of more eyes and become more memorable.
Blogging is also an effective way to develop the “voice” of your brand. Whether you want your customers to think of you as friendly and approachable, or established and knowledgeable, you can emphasize this in the way you write your blog posts.
2. Share knowledge and build a reputation as an authority in your industry.
Content marketing helps to level the playing field for smaller companies and less well-known brands, as everyone has the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise and industry knowledge.
Whatever industry you are in, blogging is an excellent way to establish your name as a leader in your niche, so that others will see you as the “go to” source of information.
3. Increase your brand trust for new and existing customers.
This increase in perceived authority leads to your customers trusting you more as a source of quality information. In time this will lead to more sales and conversions.
If you’re a new brand that nobody has heard of before, they may well be reluctant to place an order with your company. However, if they’ve seen your brand pop up on social media and read posts sharing valuable knowledge, they’re more likely to trust your brand as being a reputable business.
4. Develop beneficial relationships with others in your industry or niche.
Blogging can help you to get a step ahead of your competitors, but it can also help you to develop mutually beneficial relationships.
You can use your blog as a platform to interview prominent names in your industry, helping to raise their profile, and you can also publish guest posts on other blogs to reach a wider audience and provide them with valuable content.
5. Interact with and build relationships with existing customers.
Your blog provides a different way for customers to interact with you than a sales transaction or social media post.
Blog posts can help to flesh out the personality behind the brand, providing a behind-the-scenes peek into your industry. As people naturally want to buy more products and do more business with people they actually like, developing a relationship with your customers in this way can help you to make more sales.
6. Educate customers to nurture them through the buying funnel.
Customers often want to research a product before they buy, particularly if it represents a significant financial investment.
Creating supplemental content about your products and services via your blog can help to remove barriers to making a sale and educate your customers so that they’re more likely to buy from you than one of your competitors.
Companies that blog enjoy higher ROI than those that don’t – as much as 13X higher according to marketing software firm HubSpot. This means that even if you don’t change anything else in your marketing plan, regular blogging will help to boost your brand profile and business revenue.
7. Create more in-depth information about products and services that you can include in an email or e-commerce description.
Product pages and email newsletters usually need to be kept short and precise so that the key information is provided in an at-a-glance way.
If you want to flesh out these descriptions and provide more information that may help lead to a sale, your blog is the perfect place to do so.
8. Improve your search engine rankings and bring in more traffic from web search.
Regularly publishing content on your site increases the number of relevant keywords, which is an indication to Google and other search engines that your site is a relevant source of information for searchers.
As it’s not always possible to include all relevant keywords in your product or service pages without reducing the readability or diluting the sales message, your blog is an ideal place to do this.
Blog posts also attract inbound links to your website, which is another highly effective way to boost your SEO. They can also attract customers who are interested in your products and services.
When you’re adding new content to your site regularly, this is also a sign to Google that your site is active and up-to-date, and should be rewarded with a high ranking accordingly.
9. Create opportunities for others to share your content.
While customers may occasionally share products they like or other pages on your website, publishing a blog greatly increases the amount of shareable content on your site.
When customers share your blog posts on social media, they help you to reach more potential customers, and you even have the chance to go viral – reaching millions of people and achieving exponential marketing growth in a matter of days or weeks.
How to Make the Most of Your Blog Writing Subscription Service
So, you’ve signed up to a content subscription service, and you’re publishing blogs regularly. Now you can just sit back and wait for the customers to come rolling in right?
Well, it’s certainly the case that you are likely to see some benefit from blogging alone, but you won’t be using the full potential of your blog if you simply publish posts and wait for people to find them.
To squeeze the highest ROI out of each and every blog post, there are a few other things you should do that take only a small amount of time and effort — but may have a big impact.
- Post your blog posts to social media. Work out the best times for engagement with your audience on your main social networks (you can use analytics tools to do this) and post with a compelling description and eye-catching image to encourage more clicks. (We can help with this too!)
- Include social share buttons on your blog posts. Make it easy for your readers to share your best content with their own network.
- Include photographs and graphics. Blog posts with one image for every 75-100 words of text get the most shares on social media.
- Highlight key pieces of information and shareable quotes. Make your blog posts easy to scan quickly by putting key information in a highlighted box and consider using a click-to-tweet plugin so that readers can easily share the most valuable parts of your blog posts.
- Share your posts with your email list. Not everyone uses social media. Your list is a highly valuable marketing resource because it consists of contacts that have specifically requested to read your content. Make sure you feature your blog posts in your regular emails.
- Create an editorial calendar. By planning out your content in advance, you can align your content strategy with your overall marketing plan and produce content about special dates and promotions in your marketing calendar.
- Consider guest posting. Not all blog posts have to be published to your own blog. You can also reach a new audience by publishing articles on other blogs in your industry.
- Mix up your blog content. It’s important to publish on a consistent schedule, but don’t publish the same type of content all the time. Mix up your posts with different types of content such as answering customer questions, case studies, lists, step-by-step guides, interviews, and other formats to keep your audience interested in reading.
If you’re interested in a blog writing subscription service, check out our Content Builder Service. Setup a brief consultation and I’ll send you a free PDF version of my books!